Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Coming up in the next few weeks

Ava Garter, Dita Von Teese, and Mamie Van Doren


Alan Mercer with Ginger Lynn



I haven’t posted anything since Gilles because I wanted his interview to be the lead for a while. I am thrilled that four weeks into it, he is champion of Dancing With The Stars. I predict he is going to win!

I have been busy in the mean time. I met the fabulous Dita Von Teese and the equally sensational Ava Garter at a party in the lobby of Chateau Marmont. I also got to spend time with my good friends Mamie Van Doren and Julie Newmar.


I went to a reading of Del Shores ‘The Trials and Tribulations of a Trailer Trash Housewife’ at the Zephyr Theater which was fantastic. Seeing these actors on stage is a real treat. Do I need to say Beth Grant is already a Stage Legend?

I did a fantastic photo shoot and interview with the sexy ‘girl next door’ Ginger Lynn! I think many of you will be surprised to learn more about this impressive woman.

One of my favorites of all time is Freda Payne. Her 1966 album How Do You Say I Don't Love You Anymore was just released on CD and it is so incredible. Freda talked a little about this with me while we took photos in her garden.

All this and more will be posted over the next few weeks.




No comments:

Post a Comment