Friday, May 22, 2009

Coming Up In June

art direction & lighting for Gregg Allman: Eric Venturo

As you can see...June will be a great month for the blog! Sometime in this month I will finally have new photos and the interview with Wanda Jackson, who I know many have been waiting for. It’s worth the wait I promise. Miss Jackson is a delight.
The iconic Gregg Allman came into my life out of nowhere and what a story it is. Some things are truly meant to be.
My dear friend Candye Kane has her newest release ‘Superhero’ out in June so we did a photo session for that. Candye talked to me about making this CD and her approach to living a more healthy life after surviving cancer.
One of my favorite actors is Robert Forster. He is the nicest guy as well. He told me a great story from his early years with John Huston.
I’m excited to share the new photos of Judy Tenuta. We had great fun taking her latest set of Publicity shots.
There are a few more surprises coming up but I’ll wait…..so they are surprises.

No comments:

Post a Comment