Sunday, June 27, 2010

Bebe Buell LIVE & Coming Up Soon





Coming up on the blog is Sandra Stephenson aka Sandra Knight, a painter, writer, actor and life coach. We talk about how a life coach can help and a little about her acting and art works.

Also my dear friend Miss Universe 1993 Dayanara Torres, who I just did my eighth photo session with, will be here.

For you Action Movie fans we have Former Commando Marine Navy Seal and World Middleweight Kickboxing Champion/Movie Star Olivier Gruner from France who has just completed his 37th movie.

Many of you will remember the talented Ruth Buzzi from 'Laugh In' fame. I had a chance to get some nice photographs and visit with her while I was in Ft. Worth, Texas.

Last, but not least, will be my sensational photo session with Bebe Buell while she visited Los Angeles for her show at the Roxy. Here are some live shots of her on stage in the meantime.

No comments:

Post a Comment