Friday, January 30, 2009

Upcoming stories


I am preparing the first interviews and stories that will be posted here. I want this blog going by the full moon of February 9, 2009.
I had the chance to talk with Newell and Rosemary Alexander, better known as Wardell and Dr. Eve from "Sordid Lives." Talk about an amazing couple. What a treat to be able to work with them.
I also have a couple photos I took of the Iconic Priscilla Presley! They are real close up shots of this beautiful woman.
The wonderfully talented singer and actress Sally Kellerman has her new CD "SALLY" (which of course I shot all the photos for) coming out on Feb. 10 and I have been listening to the tracks and falling in love. My review will tell it like it is. There will be a couple more surprises as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment